how do i add a external harddrive to the vu+ solo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,617 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hello all... i am getting somewhere with the box now.. but i have a external toshiba 2.5 hdd... and need it to work on the vu+solo box because i have no space on the box for any images and so on. i have place the hard drive at the back of the box.. it does pick it up.. witch give me the option saing hard drive in the vu setting... i go into the hardrive.. gives me the name of my hard drive witch is cool i belive... then i gives me 3 options 1 harddisk setup 2 initialization 3 filessystem... i go into number 1 it say harddisk standby after... then i go into number 2 saying toshiba 2.5-hdd-external 160.041 gb... i hit ok then it says medoel tosibia usb 2.5-hdd capicity 160.041 gb bus external.. then i hit the red button saying initialize.. then it comes up with this message... unable to initialize harddisk error mount failed.. am i doing something wrong here.. or can i not use this type of hard drive... witch have been format fat32 cheers all lee

• blackhole mate.. thanks for your reply... what i am trying todo is use the exetrnal harddrive so my box will take more images so i can really see what i can get cheers lee

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!