TSPanel on Vix open

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,290 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys, as you can probably work out, I'm new to the forums. Could you please try not to use too complicated terminology as I'm still in the learning stages of using my Solo2 box

A fairly straightforward question: Is it possible to install TSPanel on a OpenVix image? If so, would anyone be able to detail the steps?

Thanks,

Scape

• Yes you can use it on a solo2 and the vix image however your first post should be an introduction so please can you post on in introductions under the chatbox ,thanks

• I have put a nice introduction into the forum as requested.

Would it be possible to get some more details? I have tried downloading the plugin as IPK and putting it on the memory stick. Then locating it in file browser (on solo2) and moving it to /tmp before installing it. I found these instructions on the internet but they failed to work

• Official Post

I have put a nice introduction into the forum as requested.

Would it be possible to get some more details? I have tried downloading the plugin as IPK and putting it on the memory stick. Then locating it in file browser (on solo2) and moving it to /tmp before installing it. I found these instructions on the internet but they failed to work

Use this tool for FTP and telnet here --> DCC-E2 Dreambox Control Center Latest Version..

Download the attached version of TSpanel plugin and FTP to /tmp --> /var/tmp..

For manual install press Blue Button > ViX > Install Local Extensions

If manual install fails try the telnet method..

In telnet paste this command and press enter;

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.2_mips32el.ipk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!