Netgear range extender , Dlink boxee,Dlink dir 615 routers with dd-wrt installed

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 493 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi ,i am selling multiple things here first is the Netgear range extender WN2000RPT with 4 ports this can extend your wireless and act as an access point to your wireless router satbox smart tv media player plug in what yo like no wires ive run a server over this its very stable cant fault it google the specs sold perfect no marks with receipt till september cost me £59.99 looking for £30.00 and that includes posting it to you better than a vonets adapter by a long shot and simple to set up

Next the Dlink boxee box media player streamer google the thing selling price of late £120 great little player unmarked as new with a little wipe seen little use and is sling connected so if you have a slingbox you can connect to it with this and watch where ever you like in the house or abroad off your slingbox among other apps has never had the slingbox hack put in it its still available if you want to do it looking for £55 and thats posted to you included

Next 2 off dlink dir-615 routers with 1 stand for them dd-wrt installed in both so the possibilities are endless with them make a bridge access point vpn connection look up the ddwrt wiki both perfect £10 each posted to you or £16 the both of them best as a pair if you want a good play that includes the post to you

Proceeds of the sale of this stuff is getting donated to the forum less the postage cost , everything sent to you recorded , payment paypal gift only Pm me if you are interested in any or a combination of Uk only sale unless agreed before hand ,

Thanks for looking

:hilinuxsat:

• Received the extender this morning, well packed and in perfect working order!

Thanks stevejo for a smooth transaction buddy.

:thumbsup:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!