New Vu+duo owner

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,227 times. The last Post () by sparkysden.

• Hi there.
    Can anyone help me with my new Vu+duo.
    I have installed the latest VTI image; All is working well except for the channels all over the place.
    The receiver is set on Astra 28.2 degrees east.
    I need to sort out all of the channels. Is there any software to do this. And where would I install this software.
    I have Filezilla installed onto my Linux operating system and can ftp my receiver with this. ( I used this to install cline).
    Please if you can help. Step by step instructions. I believe I have to install something called "bouquet.
    Thanks All.

• Hi sparkysden if you mean in alphabetical order just go out and back in and they
    will have sorted themselves out.

• Thanks for your reply.
    What I mean to ask for is some way of programming the Vu+duo with fav channel list. In order for me not to have to scroll through all of the channel list to pick a channel to view?
    Hope this makes better sense to you. There are about 969 channels on Astra 28.2 d east. I would like to put them in order of preference?
    Many thanks.
    Stuart.

• Yes m8, In the bouquets you have a favs bouquet, you can add your fav channels to that or use a program like dreamboxedit to customise all your bouquets.. You will have to read up a bit on both these methods..

Download dreambox-edit here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ch…-version-3.html#post93936

Support here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ch…how-use-dreamboxedit.html

Adding channels to your Fav's list from remote..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…favorites-simple-way.html

Finally m8, if the forum search box is not helping to find answers, try this:
    Top secret Search Tip

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi guys.
    Pulling my hair out here.
    Thanks to all of you who have replied to me.
    I still do not have a clue how to install channel bouquets onto my Vu+duo. I have the latest VTI image installed. And I have managed to install my cline.
    I have 2 computers. one has linux installed. I used filezilla on this computer to install my cline. The other computer has W7 installed.
    I need to know and understand what software I need and how to install this software. I am a very practical person. But I struggle when it comes to theory.
    I suffer from Fibromyalgia. Which makes me very anxious.
    Please if anyone of you have time to tell me (step by step) how to install a bouquet of channels then I would be very grateful. I understand that I have already had replies
    to my questions. But I am not understanding. All I want to do is to either change channel with my remote with the channels I have chosen. Or enter a channel number to access a channel.
    Thanks all.
    Stuart.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!