Lenovo A2109 - Tegra3 - 9" Android Tablet 4.1.1 Jellybean

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 846 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• For sale is my Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. I have updated the OS to Android Jellybean, and although I have reset this to factory default settings, It is rootable as I have rooted it before with not too much effort.

This retails at £170 now in Currys, but I am selling it with an 8GB micro SD installed, a 3 metre Micro HDMI lead, and a case/stand (cheap from China but was made for this tablet)

specs;
    Highlights:
    Tegra T30SL quad core @ 1.3 GHz
    9” screen – 1280x800 - TN
    1 GB RAM
    16 GB flash ROM
    Micro-SD card slot (under speaker cover)
    GPS
    Android ICS 4.04 (I have updated this as I said to 4.1.1 JB)
    1.3 MP front facing camera
    3.0 MP rear facing camera
    Mic
    Stereo speakers w/ SRS sound
    Micro HDMI port
    Micro USB 2.0 port
    Bluetooth 3.0
    8 hour battery life (6000 mah battery)
    9.3”x6.5”x.46” – 20.1 oz
    Quadrant score = 4047
    Google play store & Lenovo app shop

It is complete - boxed, but at the moment I can't find the manual - I will send if I find it, but in the meantime, you can get this online as a PDF

have a look here

Code
    http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-IdeaTab-Slate-Tablets/A2109-Info-Thread/td-p/852287

It is in good condition apart from when I installed the Micro-SD card, there is a groove to pull out the speaker cover in order to insert the micro-sd, which was almost impossible to prise off, and in the process, there was slight damage to the finish around this groove.

This is quite usual and I would imagine most of those who attempted installing some extra storage would have suffered the same problem. It is now much easier to get off than before, but still a bit of an effort! - anyway, the case/stand that comes with it covers this up, and it really isn't that bad!

All of this - I will sell for £140 delivered - payment by Paypal gift only - remember it includes a case, 8gb micro sd and HDMI lead, so £30 quid worth of accessories which you won't get if you paid £170 to get it brand new.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ok - drastic price drop - looking for quick sale really - will reduce this to £110 delivered - if it doesn't get any interest here, then I will have to put it up for auction in a couple of days.

• £100 delivered - last drop - just for 24 hours, no interest and I will put it on auction site where I will probably get more than £100 for it!

• I have now listed this on auction site so will close the thread - some people can't see a bargain even if it hits them in the face:lmao:

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!