SimpleFull HD Twin Tuner Receiver With No Add Ons?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 657 times. The last Post () by erinville.

• I'm looking for a Full HD Twin Tuner Receiver With No Add Ons.
    What I'm looking for in the receiver is ability to add a CCam, have NO youtube, iptv etc.
    And ability to record via HDD.
    Just a simple receiver really.
    Anyone have any ideas?

• If you want the reliability of a MIPS based satellite box then the cheapest twin tuner box for your money would be the Venton HD1+ which will do all you want plus more.

If you want cheaper still you have the ST4 based satellite boxes.

The Amiko Alien 2/ GM Triple is OK on Spark, but is a complete waste of space when it comes to running Enigma 2 on it. In Spark it will do what you need it to do and will work with CCCam as a client box. You can find these for as little as £90 on ebay. I wouldn't recommend buying a new one as in my opinion they just aren't worth the money.

If you want bargain basement there is the nBox 5800sx which can be gotten for as little as £80 with a 250GB HDD already installed. These boxes are refurbished units, not new ones and usually only come with a 3 month guarantee. These are more stable than the aforementioned Alien 2/GM Triplex but not as good as the Venton HD1+ box.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!