Where has my green button gone!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 383 times. The last Post () by paulus.

• Having lived off the back of Ten Belows backups (BH2.0.2 and 2.0.3) since first getting my Solo2, I decided to be brave and build 2.0.4 myself. All going well, downloaded and installed addons via TSpanel etc. However, somewhere along the way my Green button no longer brings up my addon menu. Any ideas as to what I may have done, and more importantly, how do I get it bacK?

• Official Post

Having lived off the back of Ten Belows backups (BH2.0.2 and 2.0.3) since first getting my Solo2, I decided to be brave and build 2.0.4 myself. All going well, downloaded and installed addons via TSpanel etc. However, somewhere along the way my Green button no longer brings up my addon menu. Any ideas as to what I may have done, and more importantly, how do I get it bacK?

Have you installed multiquick button plugin ?
    If so remove restart then use the version from the BlackHole server instead.

• Yes, I had installed the version from TSpanel/Tunisiasat Vuplus addons/plugins. If that is the problem then I will strike it off my list of "must haves" and try again. I found that a number of other actions caused green screens and restarts, so I have abandoned just now, gone back to my backup of 2.0.3 and will try again - probably tomorrow. One further question, most addons require a GUI restart, must this be done after each one or can I install a few than do a restart?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!