Huawei HG533 router :(

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,138 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• had one of these installed courtesy of talk talk and its the biggest pile of shit. wifi is simply not an option. i wish they had just told me beforehand how shit this was gonna be and id have already got myself an aftermarket dsl router. anyone else had experience with one of these. just purchased a tp link dsl WR841ND so hopefully this does the job.

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Had the misfortune of having the hg532 it's predecessor, then was given hg533 when fibre was installed. I agree what a pile of s***
    I also bought the exact same tp link router which is better but not as good as a premium brand router, it's got gigabit networking which is a bonus for the price.
    That's probably why talktalk is a cheaper service than average I suppose, saving pennies on a cheap router.

• I was considering going with talk talk iam glad i didn`t now if they give you crap equipment like that i had a new superhub2 sent to me yesterday and I have to say its a nice bit of kit dual band able to max out my 100 meg connection via wifi and it has one of the best wifi ranges ive ever seen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!