Problem with Tapatalk today

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 437 times. The last Post () by Antoj.

• Hi guys I've noticed a problem with Tapatalk today, has anyone else noticed this? I've attached a screenshot of the message I'm getting ( well at least I think I have). All the recent unread and each section of the forum appears blank, I have updated Tapatalk but still no joy. I would appreciate any help you may have. BTW when I click the link it doesn't redirect me to the thread. Thanks in advance

• The message you have seen today on tapatalk is to do with the bonus ball draw that is being run right now on the forum, log in on a pc or lappy to view the full forum and this should solve your problem with tapatalk.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• That message means that there is a thread that we want you to read, and once you have clicked the link, then it should redirect you to the thread. If it is causing you an issue on taptalk, then if you can, try logging in using a proper browser, click the link, read it and then all should be well. I don't imagine that it will be there for much longer anyway, because the link is to a bonus ball draw and it is nearly sold out.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I understand messages of thanks are a waste of space but I just wanted to let you know that the above info was spot on, once I logged on using safari it sorted the problem with Tapatalk

Sent from my iTelecommunications Communications Device & Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!