Have Debian Server all set up but something wrong ?

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,736 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• I Have tried Port Foward config and it want download when i download it wants payment ? Tried a torrent of it no good. Tried Simple Port Forwarding same thing to do what i need it for wants payment now trying to download torrent of this also, I am literally pulling my hair out. Also, have cs studio working, but as i have spiderbox still have to put lines into here don`t I ? Sorry thats how nuts i`ve gone, Heeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have finally got somewhere with great help from esrgood4u, now hat i need to confirm is that i have an Old PC as my debian server and my stb is an spiderbox 9000HD, so I have listed in Free exchange that i need a cline and then reshare so that i can view channels on my stb, can someone confirm that this is the case and thats its ok with all the other members here ?
    Thankyou all for your patience, hope to hear from you all soon ?

• Hello Carmine,
    Are you saying that you have now sucsesfully opened your ports?
    Well done if you have, what was the problem?

Hi Ten,

Good to hear from you buddy, yes with great help from esrgood4u were getting there just need more shares as i have a couple at the mo but need more peers.

Cheers
    Carmine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!