help needed for family project with a vps

• Hello to all forum members, i ask the board for a project I have in mind to be able to share a card with 4 members of my family who live in separate houses

for me it's the first time I approach the world of cardsharing and I need your help to understand how it works and how to configure the whole system.

luckily for me I have free access to a fresh installation of Debian 6 Squeeze 32-bit static ip hosted on a vps (vitual private server) that I thought I use as central a server to share a card with the 4 members of my family

to read the card and share it with the server I thought I'd use a mini-itx pc with debian on board and a USB card reader Smargo

for added security I thought I connect the PC with the Smargo and VPS server with a VPN server-managed VPS and also Linux-based set-top boxes

For clarity here is the design of the project I have in mind

I just purchased the Smargo in an online store and are waiting for the arrival but in the meantime I would like to start setting up the core of the system based on Vps

At the moment I have no card available for testing.
    When the Smargo will be delivered my brother would give me the card for the system tests

Now I have a fresh installed debian ... and now where do I start?

I do not know oscam and cccam and I want to know more

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!