***box s12 no picture

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 619 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• got *** box s12 when i turn it on it boots up
    but nothing appears on the television changed
    my hdmi leads thinking it might be faulty but still
    no picture.there is no rs232 points at the back
    so i could load a image file it as just got 4 pins
    any help would be great
    thanks
    nenene

• You can buy the cable bud if you google it you will find it but i would say send it back if its new , i see quite a few reports of this box being faulty at new so i would honestly recommend a xp1000 box from the sponsor your money will truly be better spent and you will have freedom , have a proper epg and plugins that suit you , best get an enigma 2 box my friend you will be a happy man :thumbsup:

• You can buy the cable bud if you google it you will find it but i would say send it back if its new , i see quite a few reports of this box being faulty at new so i would honestly recommend a xp1000 box from the sponsor your money will truly be better spent and you will have freedom , have a proper epg and plugins that suit you , best get an enigma 2 box my friend you will be a happy man :thumbsup:

the box is out off guarantee thanks

• I don't think anyone sells rs232 cable for the S12 now you will probably have to make one up but if your S12 boots up it is not a firmware problem, while plugged into your t.v press the video format button on your S12 remote see if you get a picture if not I'm afraid it is time for a new box.

changed my hdmi leads thinking it might be faulty but still no picture

Have you tested it with scart lead?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!