Dm500s some clients can't connect

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 842 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• As above I share a box between family and all of a sudden 5 clients can't connect to me they have been connected for at least a year and all of a sudden they can't connect the other 8 clients can connect.

I've rebooted a few times also updated my paid no-ip acc not free. Checked ports , Rebooted router , Tried new card
    nothing

Image is DM500 PLI with Oscam 6574 and CCcam 2.13 (11 May 2012 v2)

Any Info guys. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

• If your other members are using f5 boxes i had a similar issues with a family member and one in another room after a firmware update if the password was too long it didnt connect , not sure if you have the same issue , max 6 characters cant remember what firmware version it was but it cured my issue

• They are all E 1 / 2 boxs mate two dm500 and 3 Vu boxs mate

pass m8 try connect to your self with a spare box using the dns rather than an internal ip address using the clines you gave them and see what you get that will rule out that part of it ,youll just need to try different things till you crack it , i havent heard of this before but someone else might have , fresh install of cccam may help also , keep you cccam,cfg though !!

Steve

• Now the 5 clients can connect the other 8 can't strange. My heads turned . Can't seem to find log I was just gona flash a new image

• SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME : root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD : ...............
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :..............
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :..............
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    DISABLE EMM : yes
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    #CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    #LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    #SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    #AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw

This is a typical cccam .cfg if you have a # at anything thats will disable that function

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!