tuner issue

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 656 times. The last Post () by snapplejacks.

• Hi,

hopefully i'm on the right thread for this one.

I was getting some tuner error messages coming up on screen and also while autobouquetsmaker was scanning and ending in error. Then on channel scan is errored also so i then attempted to reimage.

as part of the vix reimage (on maxdigital xp1000) it now seems to be unable to do scan, but i think this is because it cant seem to configure my tuner. the sat dish is fixed. i've no idea what the problem is. i only really use crossepg and autobouquetsmaker. but i've never had this problem before where it cant seem to configure my tuner, very strange.

anyone have any suggestions for me ?

Thanks,
    Paul.

• Save your settings and configs to your PC and reflash the box with a fresh install.

Its an excellent opportunity to try new images. There are several teams that write images for the XP1000 and all of them are good images. There are images available from Powerboard, HDFreaks, OpenATV, OpenSIF, OpenVix and OpenPli.

Some images like the one from Powervboard will be listed under the M K Digital XP1000. Its the same box, it just has a different name on the continent.

Nano

• thanks nano.
    i'm not sure how or why i need to backup settings and configs if they dont currently work.
    i am happy to try another reflash with a new image and do you think this should help to correct the box hopefully so that my tuner can be configured ?
    i'll google around then for these different images, i was using vix3.0 and tried last night with their latest update but it didnt help. but i'll try something different maybe if you think theres a slight chance it might correct the tuning problem.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!