Same Programmes Showing On *** Sports 3 & 4 HD.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 364 times. The last Post () by erinville.

• I made a list of favourites in Openbox 5 eg... Movies on Fav 1 & saved them.
    But now when I go into my Sports favourites,I notice that *** Sports 3 & 4 HD are showing the same programme as *** Sports 1 HD.
    I don't want to do an auto or a blind scan As I'm afraid that I will lose my favourite settings.
    I can do a manual scan & it finds *** Sports HD 1 to 4, but I don't know where these go to on the box.
    When I go back into Sports favourites I still have the same problem.
    Any ideas?

• I made a list of favourites in Openbox 5 eg... Movies on Fav 1 & saved them.
    But now when I go into my Sports favourites,I notice that *** Sports 3 & 4 HD are showing the same programme as *** Sports 1 HD.
    I don't want to do an auto or a blind scan As I'm afraid that I will lose my favourite settings.
    I can do a manual scan & it finds *** Sports HD 1 to 4, but I don't know where these go to on the box.
    When I go back into Sports favourites I still have the same problem.
    Any ideas?

I have an Openbox X5.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!