BlackHole-1-4-6-bm750-ramiMAHER cant get any channels to work

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,837 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• Hi There

Im having some problems with the BlackHole-1-4-6-bm750-ramiMAHER Image, I have used meoboot and installed this as an external image on the hard drive, the problem is I cannot get any channels to work, it has automaticly used the same settings as the image in flash sim201-SSL76c-de-133dv3PHOENIX.

I think the BlackHole-1-4-6 image looks nice and may change to this if I can get the channels to work.

Has anyone else had the same problem and found the solution, it is proberly somthing simple as I am new to enigma2.

Cheers

Fermec

• done this some time go on BH believe this is because the channel setting they are not enable in advance option
    i am not sure as i said done some time go...

enable setting
    Menu > Setup > Systeme > Customize > Setup Mode ---> expert
    and Enable Multiple Bouquet YES

then do a manual search or send a channel setting with dreamset

try and let us know

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• I have tried this changed Setup Mode ---> expert and Enable Multiple Bouquet already set to yes but this hasent made any difference

• did you done a manual search or try to send the channel with dreamset?? tell us what error you get

this could be as well the IMAGE is not on flash...that is why is not work properly i know BH should be in flash and not in multiboot

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!