reshare

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 685 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have VPS which connected to local card via N-line Now I want Create another vps and connect it to this vps via nline or cline or anything like that
    my vps is ubuntu
    what sould I do how i can do that is it possible or no

• I have VPS which connected to local card via N-line Now I want Create another vps and connect it to this vps via nline or cline or anything like that
    my vps is ubuntu
    what sould I do how i can do that is it possible or no

Not sure if I understand why you would want to do this. Why not just connect your local card to the second VPS?

I take it you have read - as suggested, the cardsharing tutorials and oscam tutorials for setting up clines and flines, and setting up user and reader accounts in oscam? If you have got thus far then I assume so. The principle is the same. What I am wondering is the point of what you are trying to do?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• please help
    Replies: 0

as u said u have own local then better u add another nline account in local card machine and add thatone in newvps cccam.cfg

or
    if u not want add another nline account in local card ubuntu or stb then follow it below what i say

use cccam2.13 on first vps then type 256 at end of nline now add fline in first vps example F: first123 myline 2 0 0{0:0:2}

now you add first vps cline in 2nd vps cccam.cfg and further share your local with your peers.

one question you have local card why you go for vps & you have one vps why you want to start another vps you can add multiple cccam.cfg's on first vps.

• I want becoz i need if u know how i can config second server please expline
    everything in my first server configed like this
    var/etc/CCcam.cfg
    F: test1 wiki 4 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

#########################server config########################
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 13920
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :username
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :password
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : LISTEN PORT
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY:
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

N: IP username passwrod ne389sf23 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

• I'm curious what "within the range of hobby" you can do with 2xVPS that you cant do with 1xVPS?
    You can easily have multiple instances of cccam & oscam on your VPS..
    That should be more than adequate for even the most ambitious peer..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Official Post

9 days ago, no card setup questions since but now 2 vps.

do u know where can I buy nline and how much is that ful package?

Forum Rules

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Looks like you want to be both of the above so goodbye sayidc0der.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!