epg

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 459 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi there..can anybody help me with the epg pls..its been working great until last week but now its just showing blank.i've done a rescan.and also scanned in the crossepg section.but still not showing up..i'm using openvix ,,thx

• Official Post

hi there..can anybody help me with the epg pls..its been working great until last week but now its just showing blank.i've done a rescan.and also scanned in the crossepg section.but still not showing up..i'm using openvix ,,thx

Hi softlad i moved your post here, the method below should bring it back for you.

kill enigma with the init 4 command via a telnet session, then FTP into the receiver and delete the EPG.dat file, then restart enigma with the init 3 command. once it restarts download the EPG again.

Read through the other posts in this section if you have problems, let us know how you get on.
    Good luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!