issues with the uno - problems with booting up - maybe image faults - help?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 561 times. The last Post () by godzilla.

• Hi Guys

I loaded up openvix image 3.0 by cazuela a few months ago and everything was working well.

Just recently I started to get software error and hangs on the box (freezing etc).

I went through a few things on the box with a number of the guys from forums and decided to reflash the box.

I just tried a openvix 3.0 365 image to check its working and so far it does, so I can only guess something happened to the original image.

Whats the latest cazuela style image here which I can put on the Uno box and how do i find out its the latest version.

bascially I want to get the cams, multisat channels, channel lists, boquets etc working again

cheers upfront

• why not install your own cams, bouquets etc.

Maybe if you install this

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…upport-addons-plugin.html

you can install what you need without having to wait for one of the busy staff members to put a backup together.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• cheers M

will give that a try too, but trying to get the cazuela image to work again. That was really good.

I might try reloading the original image I had, to see if that make any difference

i had addons on there, but lost the lot.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!