alien2 amiko

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 941 times. The last Post () by nano.

• greetings to all of you help me with oscam alien2 with HDMU. I can not see anything more, I have continuous blocks the canals of the s*y, is there any solution? thanks to all and good day

• Do you have a $ky Italia card in your receiver or are you taking from a payserver?

Nano

• I would try updating your oscam file first to a newer version.

I would also suggest you post your oscam files on here making sure you remove anything that ccould identify your card like serial numbers and ip/dns address.

That will make it a lot easier to figure out what is going on.

Nano

• Please don't hijack other threads with something that has nothing to do with the original question. All its going to do is make things confusing.

Please start your own thread Tugadigital.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!