Need help with my DM800 Clone :baffle:

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 574 times. The last Post () by nush.

• Im a bit of a noob to the dreambox btw!

I got this dreambox off a friend which had Turkish menus and bouquets, but does have uk *** channels but not all!
    I firstly connected my dreambox to a *** minidish and retuned to 90 signal strength and 80 pic quality to see if I could pick u the missing channels but with no luck.
    One which is *** sports 2 :/

so I did a rescan using the dreambox which actually removed unused channels too :(, after this I researched abit online and found out that I can edit my bouquets with dreamboxedit which was handy but time consuming after having to change a foreign language to English.

So basically I need help with an updated channel list and menu.
    Ive logged into my dreambox with my web browser and got a few details which read as follows:

Devicename: dm800 (This is a cloned Dreambox btw)
    Enigma Version: 2010-12-16-3.0
    Image Version: Release 3.0.3 2010-12-17
    Frontprozessor Version: VNone
    Webinterface Version: 1.6.2

Tuners

Tuner A: Alps BSBE2 (DVB-S2)

Network Interface (eth0)

Mac Address:
    DHCP enabled: False
    IP:
    Netmask:
    Gateway:

ive left my Mac, ip, netmask and getway blank to be on the safe side.

LED on front of dreambox also says sim 201 #82 which I don't have a clue about.

I know by looking at the enigma and image date that they not too new so I would appreciate some help from someone that was in my situation at one stage to give me their expertees on which update to use, and how!!!! :too_sad:

• hi mate, after installing imade and if you are only interested in uk channels then use autobouqets updater, set it to your location let it do its thing and enjoy

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!