Cardsharing in my own house

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,888 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• #Hi
    #This is confirmed working in my own house
    #If you have just the one reader dont worry it will find it
    #Set your own boxkey
    # Box names and pasword can be changed to your own options
    # The ip address on the main box / server is 192.168.2.100

#Main box / server with the card in
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci1 xx xx xx xx
    B: /dev/sci0 07
    B: /dev/sci1 07
    #
    # Internal CCcam Cliants
    #
    F: Box-1 Pass-1 2 0 0 { 0:0: 1 }
    F: Box-2 Pass-2 2 0 0 { 0:0: 1 }
    F: Box-3 Pass-3 2 0 0 { 0:0: 1 }

#CCcam.cfg box 1
    C: 192.168.2.100 Box-1 Pass-1 no { 0:0:1 }

#CCcam .cfg box 2
    C: 192.168.2.100 Box-2 Pass-2 no { 0:0:1 }

#CCcam.cfg box 3
    C: 192.168.2.100 Box-3 Pass-3 no { 0:0:1 }

• Official Post

Why the blocker lines?

• Hi Ten Below
    I rem them out about 1 week before the card expires once updated i unrem till the next time in need an update
    Was put there incase they IE S** started fishing around to see if the card was in its own box
    Degzzy

• Hi
    The senario i was given at the time was if *** did a bit of fishing by sending a signal to the card over the original box
    Next thing you lost a few chanels ,
    You ring *** they sort it out and then they no for certain your card is in its own box
    This is when your box is out on contract and so the box is no longer pluged in to the phone as per contract
    If after x number of tries to do this and no responce they then think then where is this card, lets send a singnal to turn it off .
    I now need to phone *** to tell them my card has gone off this then puts me in a situation ware i have pretty much hung myself
    I feel at ease with the blocker if people dont want this then take out the relavent lines

• In the interests of education i have had a bit play with this as a total noob.Sorted boxkey into server box but channels wouldnt clear in the bedroom until i inserted a port into the cfg line.
    #CCcam.cfg box 1
    C: 192.168.2.100 12000 Box-1 Pass-1 no { 0:0:1 }

would it be the same port for each box around the house and also what is the "no" for please.

• Yes its will be the same port around the house hilly ¬ 12000 is the default setting for CCcam - You can change it if you use WAN for security.

No is put at the end of line to control whether you want to receive Emus from the client -
    You dont need it there. The default setting is no i think anyhow.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!