Help Please With Image Manager -Device: / Media / USB /

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 391 times. The last Post () by arcadia.

• I hope you can help me with this problem; I am using the Vix image. I went to back up manager to back up my settings first ,and delete previous image setting and it couldn’t do it because it was full .I then got black and white screen of death ,and when it came back on it said no time shift possible .I went to Image Manager and it says ,Image Manager -Device: / Media / USB / there was a problem with this device , please reformat .Is there any way of deleting these files using dreambox control centre and deleting them from there .There is only 4 old vix image files ,I hope all this makes sense .

• Just remove the usb stick from your box buddy and reformat it, then plug it back in. The ViX image auto mounts any devices when they are plugged in.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!