HD Channels Juddering

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 939 times. The last Post () by netguy.

• Official Post

Hi bazzlidd, your first post should have been and intro here --> Introductions..

The more info you provide the easier it will be for someone to pinpoint your problem..

Which image are you using ? Which EMU are you using ? Does this happen on free-view channels as well as premium ? Do you have your own card or are you a client ? Have you checked dish signal strength ? What else have you tried to solve your own problem ?

• There is no fix for this, and from what I have heard the makers of the box dont see a fix in the near future :( , if you have an alien2 the best bet would be to stick spark on and use the that, it has SuperIPTV and from the servers I have used will be very good when it comes to 3pm EPL game

• Please post an intro - but for the benefit of answering the question - It seems that SH4 receivers running enigma2 often have issues with juddering on HD channels - not all HD channels, it is documented that several sly HD channels have issues. I had issues on my NBOX 5800sx juddering on some HD channels after several minutes viewing, until I changed the AV settings to 1080p 25hz - and since this, there have been no issues with juddering. It might not be of any use to those who have not got a full HD TV, but for most it could be a viable solution.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi musogeek i tryed put my box nbox to 1080p 25hz when i press ok my tv says unsportted signal my tv is sony bravia 46 inch hx753 is full hd coz i called couple sony centres and they said yes but will switch to 1080p 24hx 1080p 30hz but pic not great why wont it work on 1080p 25hz on my tv cheers

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!