what is the average bandwidth used by N line mgcamd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,170 times. The last Post () by jimmyxavi.

• Hi,

I've got a Nline for my TM-5402, what is the average bandwidth used by this? I'm on 8MB broadband but have found that when i'm on the laptop I get loads of glitches, yet when I'm not using anything it runs perfect. I'm using Ethernet to the TM. Cheers

• Hi,

I've got a Nline for my TM-5402, what is the average bandwidth used by this? I'm on 8MB broadband but have found that when i'm on the laptop I get loads of glitches, yet when I'm not using anything it runs perfect. I'm using Ethernet to the TM. Cheers

Please take a look at the rules and post your introduction post under the chatbox :taxman:

• Please take a look at the rules and post your introduction post under the chatbox :taxman:

Apologies, I have just noticed that my post isn't in the introduction! I did make one yesterday, don't know where it has gone though!

• 8mb broadband is more than sufficient to run properly , I have a friend that had this issue with his connection and glitching when other devices go on also , I assume your not maxing out your connection downloading and streaming video on the other devices? ,His issue turned out to be his router not being able to handle requests well enough and his box was wired to it directly and the other devices were wifi just a poor chipset , borrow one and test this out before you buy one if your sure its not the server you are connecting to and it definitely when you put other devices on ,also check your ping times and make sure they are not too high , you would be hard pushed to use more than 500mb of data in month even with a lot of channel hoppingbeer10

Steve

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!