Twin tuner hd box

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,043 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• Hi Everyone

I am looking to buy a twin tuner box which i can add an internal hard drive and WiFi compatible for my son, so if anybody can recommend a box that is not hard to use.

Many Thanks in advance.

• If you want something Cheap then the nBox 5800sx will fulfill those criteria. You can get them for about £110 on ebay.

Nano

• Venton Unibox HD1+ Plus Twin Satellite DVB-S/S2 - Twin plug and play tuner slots

If you want to get a receiver that would have more support and would be better than the NBOX then check out the above link to our sponsor. The above link is to a Venton HD1+ and can be fitted with an internal 2.5" hdd. For a bit more you can get the HD2 which supports 3.5" drive. Any ethernet receiver is WiFi Compatible because you can get a WiFi bridge. If you went for the NBOX 5800sx you only have one USB port so the WiFi bridge would probably be best for WiFi support.

NBOX is very good value but you still get what you pay for, so it depends what you want against how much you want to pay.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks for the advise and when i do buy a box it will be from the sponsors, had one box of the sponsors before and they gave me a lot of advise before i purchased the box.

Been looking at the Venton Unibox HD1 but need to ask another question the Venton HD1 does it come with twin tuners or does it come with one and i need to add another.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers Guys

• The link I posted was for the one with twin tuners - the receiver has plug and play tuner slots

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• The HD1 runs Enigma 2. There are quite a few teams writing images for this box.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!