TS Panel installation

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,116 times. The last Post () by dOOds.

• Hi there.
    Can anyone guide me in installing "TS PANEL" into the latest VTI v6.0.0
    If anyone has time to help me by giving me a step by step instructions.
    Thank you.

• Official Post

Hi there.
    Can anyone guide me in installing "TS PANEL" into the latest VTI v6.0.0
    If anyone has time to help me by giving me a step by step instructions.
    Thank you.

TS panel does not work on this image (or did not last time i tried on the previous version) but you shouldn't really need it as the vti panel has just about all you could need. If you still want it for uk settings or simillar try this instead.
    [h=3]Linuxsat-Support-Addons Plugin[/h]

• Try starting with TSpanel 6.9 first and then once installed then update via box to latest version..Install as below.

Ftp the plugin to tmp on your box.....Then with DCC use telnet with the below command..Voila installed or should be..Works fine on my Duo with openpli...Other versions dont want to install for some reason

Code
    opkg install  -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.9_mips32el.ipk

Hope it works for you..I install every plugin this way now im on VU+

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!