BoxNation stopped working on oscam help!!!

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,364 times. The last Post () by spodge007.

• Try the i686 oscam binary to var/bin...thats what i use in debian...you will probably need to start oscam via putty or something if you dont have a start script in place..

also make sure the bin is renamed to (oscam) and chmod your new bin to 755

• Cheers for the heads up Mee®kat, the i686 version worked a treat! :red:

Just need to work out what changes I need to make to my config files now! lol

NOTE: It would appear that my smargo usb card reader is not showing up even though the details are in the oscam.server file. I'm guessing I need to change something...???

Spodge

Just need to work out what changes I need to make to my config files now! lol

Spodge

You might not need to make any changes to your configs, the only modules I can remember off hand that moved in last year are cacheex, and that was not available in 1.00 so see how it goes with your setup & fingers crossed all will be ok..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Cheers for the upload Mee®kat, that binary seems to be working with my setup (at the moment anyway!)

More importantly... Now I have successfully upgraded oscam, BoxNation is working again hooray!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the input guys, much appreciated as always. I love this website!!! :51_002:

Kind Regards,

Spodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!