Need Help - New TP-LINK Router port forwarding

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,595 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi Guys

Need your help
    My old Netgear DG-834GT got screwed. Now I got a new TP-LINK model TD-W8961ND
    I have done the port forwarding - Advance Setup - NAT - Virtual Server -Single IP Account, Rule index 1 - Application Dreambox (VU+duo), Protocol ALL, starting Port: 12000, Ending Port 12001, Local IP (VU+duo IP) but it would not work. Also I cannot stream Youtube, MediaPortal, TSmedia...etc. I already have a Dyndns account.
    Please can someone help me
    http://www.tp-link.com/Resourc…961ND_V2.0_User_Guide.pdf
    Port Forwarding the TP-Link TD-8961ND Router for Garena

Thanks in advance.

K/Rgds
    Supermario

• Can you post a screenshot of your port forwarding screen m8, their can be big changes between firmwares on portforward dot com...

If you are using only port 12000, make starting port & ending port 12000 & TCP is enough for protocol for cccam

Also, reboot the router after you have made the port forwarding changes (This is necessary in some routers)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Can you post a screenshot of your port forwarding screen m8, their can be big changes between firmwares on portforward dot com...

If you are using only port 12000, make starting port & ending port 12000 & TCP is enough for protocol for cccam

Also, reboot the router after you have made the port forwarding changes (This is necessary in some routers)

Sorry, I dont know how to get a screen shot. I have copied & Pasted (Sorry for that)
    Virtual Server for :Single IP Account
    Rule Index : 1
    Application : Dreambox
    Protocol : ALL
    Start Port Number: 12000
    End Port Number :12001
    Local IP Address :^^^^^^^^

Virtual Server Listing
    Rule Application Protocol Start Port End Port Local IP Address
    1 Dreambox BM-750 ALL 12000 12001 Receiver IP

The details are on the user guide above on page 41. Frankly speaking, I dont know what ports to be used. Just saw on youtube tutorial and used those ports. I lost all old config. on my old Router which was set by my friend using Team-viewer

Tks

• Ok m8, well the ports you are forwarding will be the ports from your cccam or oscam setup... the ports you send out on your clines..

12000 is the standard cccam port, you can double check this by opening up your cccam.cfg file and checking the server listening port

Code
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : [COLOR='#FF0000']?????[/COLOR]

Or if using oscam only, open up oscam.conf and check the cccam port

Code
    [cccam]
    port                          = [COLOR='#FF0000']?????[/COLOR]

This is the port you will need to be forwarding for cccam

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi

I used DCC - telnet and put the code SERVER LISTEN PORT: it says server not found
    I have cline from 3 different friends each has a different port - like 12000, 19000 and 54736
    Also I am not able to stream the youtube, mediaportal, TSmedia

• No m8, FTP into the server and locate the files cccam.cfg (If you are using cccam server) or oscam.conf (If you are using oscam only server)
    Then locate the lines I posted above to establish what your cccam port number is.

Correct me if i'm wrong but was your setup working perfect before the router replacement?
    If so, then you surely know what your cccam port number is?

• Hi m8

Yes, everything was working fine in my old Netgear router which got screwed. Yes, I opened my cccam.cfg and I have 3 different c lines
    each having different ports as mentioned above.
    Yes, you are right - in the cccam.cfg the details are:
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

so, how do I proceed from here to set it in my router.

Tks

• as in post #2 m8

Navigate to Advanced Setup / NAT / Virtual Server

Rule index "whatever"
    Application "cccam port"
    Protocol "TCP"
    Start Port "12000"
    End Port "12000"
    Local IP "Internal IP of your server. (e.g. 192.168.1.100)"

Save
    &
    Restart reouter..

• Not 100% on that m8, I know when I streamed from my solo2 I had to setup portforwards for VLC but that might be a completely different kettle of fish..

• master G

Closed the thread.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!