Wrong reference service numbers in latest VTI image

• Hi everyone.

Can someone help me sort out a problem I have with the latest VTI 6.0.0 image.
    When I have downloaded the channels for Astra 28.2 east; All of the channels have
    the wrong service reference number.

If you can see; This is the reference number for ITV HD :- 1:0:19:2F62:7F4:2:11A0000:0:0:0

But when I download channels vith VTI the number is 1:0:19:2F62:7F4:2:11C0000:0:0:0

As you can see the letter A has now become the letter C. This is the same for ALL channels.

If I install the latest Blackhole image and then use Meoboot to further install VTI as well;
    Then the service reference numbers are correct on the VTI image and I am able to download and install picons.
    Can anyone explain to me why I cannot install VTI with the correct service reference numbers? Without having
    to first install another image like Blackhole, then meoboot and then VTI image?
    I have installed the VTI image and then had to change all of the letter A's to the letter C in all of my picons.
    But this is only good if I do not want to update my picons. But I would like to install Rat's picon and channel updater.
    Many thanks. And I hope someone will be able to help me.:hmmmm:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!