What does this mean

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,359 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• i run 8639 and everything works ok, card updates etc. i have a peer with the end box on web if for casc users and it always says something like 4/3 or 3/3. i gave them a c line with no reshare for a swap.
    why does it say this and also limit exceeded in the ac log. is it cutting his connection after a certain time and what is cascading?

• 4/3 cascading users does not always mean that someone is resharing your line. For example, I'm pretty sure that zapping channels increases the cascading users number. The best test for usage is overall hits on your card/server..

Here is an example for SlyUK:
    A box left on all day will request about 11000 ecm's but this does/should not happen in the real world..
    The kind of numbers I go by for a cline with no re-share would be about 7000-8000 requests in a 24 hour period including a bit of zapping time..
    So take note of the 24 hour usage and build up a daily average for this user. If you think it is too much just tell him and if needed, remove him..
    Another thing to consider would be someone using your cline in a twin tuner box with a few recordings scheduled each day, in that scenario you could expect more usage..

The ac_log is part of the anticascading penalty system you have set up..

You should see this entry in your oscam.conf

[anticasc]
    aclogfile = /var/log/oscam_ac.log

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• yes i can see that from one of my own boxes the card write is sometimes as high as 300 and the casc user is 3/3 and its in standby. usually with a double login it would show a number 2 beside the label name and as i use oscam as the server also instead of cccam i thought they might use oscam as their client and reshare the line that way.

On another note how does the tiers file work so it shows what channels my peers are watching. i have the tiers file in the format
    0963:0EDB |***UK - Discovery HD [NDS3]| but it still shows the first 2 sets of numbers but with unknown beside it. i cant find a tiers file anywhere on the net.

• The tiers file only shows the tiers in your entitlements tab m8..
    I think what you are after is oscam.srvid file, this has all the channel data for oscam to display.

You can create your own oscam.srvid file here:
    N*** Greece - OSCam, CCcam packets generator - generator plików konfiguracyjnych

just select your Package, click on oscam.srvid and download the file to your computer.
    Then FTP the file to your oscam configs folder..
    Thats it, after you restart oscam the channel ID will be swapped for the channel names..

Also m8 (& you got away with it for a long long time):snicker:
    Make an Introduction
    Introductions

Better late than never!!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

.srdid file, can you have all the files from different satellites, i.e 28.2, 13 & 19e?

Yes, you can select all & download

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!