Wireless Keyboard

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,431 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi there folks.
    Can anyone tell me if I can use a wireless keyboard on the latest
    VTI 6.0.0. And if so how do I get it to work. I inserted the ir usb at the front
    but nothing happend.

Also: I have downloaded an ipk file for on demand. But it will not install. Is
    there a different ipk for each image. Or is this ipk that I downloaded not compatible
    with the latest VTI image.

And also; Is it possible to access the internet on my box. Like google etc.

Many thanks to you all. Still lots to learn. But I have come a long way in the past
    3 weeks with the help from this forum.:feel_good:

• Official Post

Can anyone tell me if I can use a wireless keyboard on the latest
    VTI 6.0.0. And if so how do I get it to work. I inserted the ir usb at the front
    but nothing happend.

Have a look on the VTI addons feed for the necessary drivers, if they are not there it`s highly unlikely you will get the wireless keyboard to work..

Also: I have downloaded an ipk file for on demand. But it will not install. Is
    there a different ipk for each image. Or is this ipk that I downloaded not compatible
    with the latest VTI image.

Make sure you are using the mips32el.ipk or all.ipk architecture for the latest images..

Look on the VTI addons feed for a compatible version or try the file from here --> OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images..

And also; Is it possible to access the internet on my box. Like google etc.

It is possible but unstable, i don`t think the Duo`s hardware is up to the task, look on the VTI addons feed for a compatible version..

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…o-web-browser-plugin.html..

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!