optibox spider hd CCCam ??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,176 times. The last Post () by mahrkpat.

• hi

looking at purchasing on of these , (did have a VU+Duo till last night when it suddenly sparked and banged after a lightning strike in the street and no wont turn on ! )

just wondering if it will work with a Cline ?

i believe it has some sort of 'gift' on it but not sure (only what i can see from some posts on this forum), but would sooner just use my cline if this is possible

thanks in advance

• I am looking for the same information I have just bought the optibox spider hd

Does this boxuse clines i am using a dreambox at the momant..

I am also having to trouble connecting via ftp dont know username and password can you please help me..

• Hi Both,
    The box does accept Clines.
    Press menu followed by the number 9 on your remote 4 times.
    If another menu does not appear then you will need to update your box firmware first.

• Reply on the new firmware it is 7777 but the only reason to purchase this was because of IKS but thats gone now, the SD channels look washed out and do not be mis-led by twin tuner, you can't record one program while watching another, the 2nd tuner was used to get IKS signal for those with multisat and no internet. I also found that while IKS was was working it worked well but when I put my line into it a lot of glitching and freezing when the line was rock solid for my other receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!