over 80 local cards ??

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,439 times. The last Post () by renate_cws.

• I have a share who have over 80 local cards

How is that possible?? I cant believe that he has all those cards plugged into his server.

Or is it a trick to make cards witch are hop2 to apear as local ?? He is using cccam 2.0.11

• Maybe its one of these dudes....

hmmmmmm the turkish flag in the background is a deffo indication payserver or your lovely 256 tricker lol

If its a peer off here m8 pm his name and dns please ;)

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I must really make you my compliments, I'm glad to find people who ..... type of music

Glad your happy m8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• maybe he is faking nlines with oscam. oscam is able to fake locals.

Yes m8 he is probably a 256 n line faker ;)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!