very little sound

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 874 times. The last Post () by BaccHus25.

• Hi i am a noob,got a solo2 flashed with blackhole 2.04 ,everything is great but there is virtualy no sound ,i am using a hdmi lead done a bit of research and tried a few things including a scart lead but to no avail ,wondering if anyone had any ideas to help me out please .
    cheers

• You tried turning the volume up on your receiver remote? might sound like a silly suggestion, but the default volume is usually not very high. Also try pressing your audio button and trying another audio stream. On my particular receiver I have also found that in the a/v settngs I have to set the audio source to spdif, AC3 default to Ues and AC3 downmix to no - but these options might differ depending on the image.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• You tried turning the volume up on your receiver remote? might sound like a silly suggestion, but the default volume is usually not very high. Also try pressing your audio button and trying another audio stream. On my particular receiver I have also found that in the a/v settngs I have to set the audio source to spdif, AC3 default to Ues and AC3 downmix to no - but these options might differ depending on the image.

Cheers for the reply ,i have tried them but no luck have reflashed but still no luck
    cheers

• I have noticed it too. Volume level is very low. I have connected it to my home cinema and have to keep Messing with the volume level on both Solo2 and home Cinema to get it to right level. I have also found that if wake Solo2 from standby the volume start with Zero until I reboot the solo2. I haven't found a solution yet. I'm going to flash it to BH 2.0.5 tomorrow and hopefully of will resolve the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!