TNTSat AES Key

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,902 times. The last Post () by vitoribeira.

• Anybody know if the working AESKeys for TNTSat are pubic yet?

I have a TNTsat Via5 card which has 3 years left on it. I think its got a bit too much left on it to add it to my ice scrapper collection just yet.

Not a major problem if they aren't but it would be nice to use the card again.

Nano

• Thanks for those, I'll try them later. Saying that though i think they may be the old ones after looking at them, but thanks for uploading them.

Nano

• Thanks for those, I'll try them later. Saying that though i think they may be the old ones after looking at them, but thanks for uploading them.

Nano

there is a patch oscam working with those key..if you google search for this word -oscam emu gs tnt sdhd--you should be able to found them

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Hi,

Solution to read the TNTSAT card with OScam official version is now published in the OScam main trunk:

Changeset 8784 ? OSCam

You need to place the proper AES at the place 0x0C (12) in the aeskey field, be carefull that the AES key count start with null: 0,1,2,....,12

aeskeys=0500@030B00:0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,9A....56

Since I don't know if keys are allowed here I mask it in this post.

Pr2

• master G

Set the Label from TnTSat OSCam to Viaccess Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!