openbox s9

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 336 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

openbox s9 usb not working when fitted in box port. any sugestions pl. thank you

Not 100% sure I understand the question but if you are talking about the usb port build into the s9 not working, then I would firstly suggest trying another usb drive, preferably one that's freshly formatted.. You should get a brief on-screen popup saying "USB device connected"

Also joffer1 m8, I can see that you are a member over 2 years, can you pop by introduction section and post a few words.
    >>>>Introductions<<<<

Just seen that you are a pensioner m8 and I think its great that you are slap bang in the middle of this technical hobby...
    Wish I could get my dad to have an interest, lol Fair play to you m8 & keep it up.. Whats that old saying...
    "Your as young as the box you are flashing" or something like that.. :laugh:

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!