help raspberry

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,598 times. The last Post () by ferdi.

• hello to all the forum

I have a raspberry pi with oscam and a DM800se with cccam_2.2.1 card SRG and TV-SAT. I would like to configure the server that uses raspberry from readers DM800se.

thanks

• I have a raspberry pi with ipc

I also have a dm800se with cccam 2.2.1 with 2 cards and srg tvsat.

I would like to configure the raspberry pi as oscam server that reads the cards of the readers of dm800se.

thanks

• hello ferdi
    dm800se has the IP 192.168.0.4 reader / dev/sci0 SRG, reader / dev/sci1 TVSAT
    raspberry pi IP 192.168.0.10 I could send some configuration to be tested?

• Hi,

OScam needs to have card reader attached to it to be able to handle the card itself.
    So if your goal is to have OScam on your RPi managing your cards, you need to put 2 external USB card readers on your RPi and then OScam will be able to handle the card and became the card server on your network.

In your setup it is your CCcam running on your DM800se that handle the card, so you can have OScam connected to it and if OScam (RPi) and CCcam (DM800se) are properly configured, OScam will be able to view the cards but not fully managed them.

But running OScam on RPi without any card reader attached to it, I don't see any added values to this setup.

You can also decide to stop using CCcam on your DM800se and switch to OScam, so OScam will be able to manage your local cards on your DM800se.

Pr2

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!