Timer file (timers.xml) is corrupt????????

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,374 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I have got this message up saying... The timer file (timers.xml) is corrupt and could not be loaded,what does this mean and how can i correct it,it seems the our kid has done something with the box earlier etc lost all favourites etc and keeps taking me through the setup wizard and it green screens then brings BH starting gui screen up,can anyone tell me what all is going on with my duo+ as i have no idea.

cheers

• Log in to your receiver from your PC using ftp, winscp etc, navigate to /etc/enigma2 - Open up timers.xml file and remove all text and save, then try again. If it doesn't work, try deleting the whole file and reboot.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• start a telnet session then issue the init 4 command ( do not close the telnet session yet )

now ftp into the receiver and delete the timers.xml file located at /etc/enigma2/

again in telnet issue the init 3 command to restart enigma.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!