whats best image for duo+ ???

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,190 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hey guys

as am having to reflash the box due to error problems and saying corrupt files,green screen flashing up,what is the best image that you could recommend need something that will work well with tsmedia,tspanel etc

cheers

• Thread moved to correct section..

as am having to reflash the box due to error problems and saying corrupt files,green screen flashing up,what is the best image that you could recommend need something that will work well with tsmedia,tspanel etc

cheers

It is 99% personal preference m8, the two main players (IMO) would be ViX & BH..
    Why not flash BH set it up and make a complete backup image once you are done.
    Then Flash ViX set it up and make a complete backup image..

Then you can play with them and decide which best suits your taste..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i had BH 1.7.3 on it but needs flashed so was just asking what you recommend so where is the latest BH images mate is the galaxy 2.0.4 ok then to put on,new to all this etc so might need a little help from you guys.

thanks

• If you want my opinion, I prefer ViX.. But you will get as many replies from people who prefer BH..
    Both are very powerfull & customisable images and both meet your needs.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• where can i get the latest vix image mate and il give it a go and see,just like you said back it up then do the same with BH image.
    does vix run tspanel ok and tsmedia?

• mate i did everything it said about unzip and put it on usb ,box is saying starting with red light on why wont it start etc,new to this flashing my box have no clue.

• ive tried to reflash my duo but no luck after it read the usb i rebooted it but its just saying starting and red light on,so what has to be done next to sort this out???

• mate i did everything it said about unzip and put it on usb ,box is saying starting with red light on why wont it start etc,new to this flashing my box have no clue.

Did you download the correct version for your VU+ duo?
    Have you put the USB into the slot on the front?
    Did it flash?? Bit more info please m8..

If the box is frozen, Start over using this guide
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…how-flash-vu-duo-usb.html

• tried it 4 times now in different usb slots but nothing still working,how do i know if its the right image for the box? i went on to that link ypou gave me and went to duo and downloaded the top one etc so am not sure as i never done this before.

thanks

tried it 4 times now in different usb slots but nothing still working

No need to try it 4 times in every USB Slot, read the guide I linked to you. (FRONT USB ONLY)

i went on to that link ypou gave me and went to duo and downloaded the top one etc so am not sure as i never done this before

Yes, that is correct

Now could you please answer earlier question, Did the box flash initially?
    The reasion I'm asking is because I have a VU+ Duo (older model) that is a bit temperamental with flashing.. Once its flashed, I remove USB & turn it off from the switch on the back and wait 10 mins, but I usually just leave it off for half an hour or so.. I have heard that its some safety built in to stop the board getting damaged..

• i dont know if it flashed mate as the tv screen is black and the box just say starting with red light on and thats as far as it goes.so i have no clue as to what i should be doing etc

cheers

• For now m8, leave the box powered off for half hour, then restart the whole flashing from the start using the guide above. Do not try anything outside of the guide yourself, just follow it start to finish..

The only thing I can suggest is that you power the box off from the back once the flash completes, remove the USB stick & do not power the Duo2 back on for 30 mins...

• its just the duo+ mate not the 2 ive downloaded the vix image in that link you gave did the top one but nothing happened so have tried the one with the most downloads and its still saying starting with the red light on,think am ready to crack up as i dont know what to do next

• Hi
    1 did you format the usb stick in fat32
    2 download image unrar the image
    3 open the folder copy the vuplus folder to usb stick switch the box off at the back put the usb stick in front and switch the box on
    it should do the job

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!