engineerkhan15's 31 July 2013 Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark7111 Receiver

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,776 times. The last Post () by medsha.

• Mates,

Today, I present here, my latest backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark7111 receivers created on 31 July 2013. Main features of this backup are:
    1. Emulators included: Oscam, CCCam, MgCamd, Camd3, Rucam, Wicardd
    2. Latest TSMedia plugin ver 3.3 included.
    3. Latest MediaPortal plugin ver 4.7.0 included.
    4. Latest CoolTV Guide plugin ver 6.4 included.
    5. Satellites.xml includes all satellites between 7 West and 122 East.
    6. Channel lists include, Asiasat 3S (105.5E), DishTV SD (NSS6 - 95E), Intelsat 20 (68.5E), Paksat 1R (38E) and Hotbird (13E).

File Password: engineerkhan15

Screenshots:

• I try loading by usb but oled U LD........ please check again

Mate, use following method to install it successfully.
    Extract this file and get the folder "back_of_e2" and copy to the root of your usb and connect it to the receiver.
    Now boot into spark and go to menu > plugins and start "plugin_e2upgrade.s" plugin.
    When plugin starts then press ok and go to the "back_of_e2" folder by using up down button of your remote and then press red button to select the folder.
    Press red button again to start installing the Enigma2 image from that folder.
    After sometime it will install successfully.
    Now close the plugin and exit from the menu and then switch off your receiver and boot into Enigma2 by using front panel buttons.
    I think you will understand now.

• Ok did it. Nice work!
    In TsMedia in IPTV in Greek Iptv how you move from Greek to Cyprus? How you go up/down in IPTV Servers at left?

• Ok did it. Nice work!
    In TsMedia in IPTV in Greek Iptv how you move from Greek to Cyprus? How you go up/down in IPTV Servers at left?

Yes, user and pass both are root.
    For moving up and down in TS Media:
    For lists (left pan): use 0/zoom button for UP and search button (with a magnifier symbol) for DOWN.
    For channels (right pan): use channel up and down buttons.
    (I have supposed that you are having Spark remote control with large blue transparent PORTAL button).

• I've installed the image and then rebooted the system. Unfortunately, the system is not booting up anymore. The front display of the receiver displays: "Boot" and then "Null".
    What am I doing wrong?

I hope I didn't mess things up. -_-

*Edit*

I found out about the front panel controls. :-) Currently I am installing/scanning the Astra 19.2 channels on your image.
    One downside (and maybe because I am a noob, I can't/don't know how): Spark cannot be booted up from the frontpanel. Any suggestions?

• You use scart or hdmi ?

• You use scart or hdmi ?

I am on HDMI. But that wasn't the problem, the problem was that I didn't know how to use the frontpanel in order to Launch Enigma. Now the other problem is that I don't have dualboot. Spark seems to be removed from my system, but Enigma is working just fine. :)

• I am on HDMI. But that wasn't the problem, the problem was that I didn't know how to use the frontpanel in order to Launch Enigma. Now the other problem is that I don't have dualboot. Spark seems to be removed from my system, but Enigma is working just fine. :)

Mate,
    To boot into Spark, follow these steps:
    1. Power off from rear power switch.
    2. Press and hold OK button on front panel and simultaneously power on from rear switch.
    3. After few seconds you will see "Forc" on front panel, now leave OK button and press CH+ button on front panel.
    4. "Spar" will appear on front panel, press OK button and your receiver will boot into spark.

• Mate,

follow these steps:

Thnx for this great image, this is the best of enigma2 for alien1

Few questions;

How can I get a "DDSubtittle" i didnt find him in plugins?!
    And what's about "Youtube" i find some app "mytube" but it doesnt work.

Last queston, is there any posibility to surf on this image, some kind of webrowser or something like that....

Thanx a lot bro...

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

• Hi I am new in this forum and new user of amiko player. Used Dreambox some years now.

Thx for the image very good work. Two questions

1. I tried to update ts media but I could not even though I downloaded the new version. When I restart it still has the old version 3.3. Any ideas?

2. I wish to install the extra panel. How do I do that?

• I do not use "DDSubtitle" myself, but for you, I am attaching it here. Download "DDSubtitle.rar" file and extract it to get "usr" folder. Using some ftp utility (DCC 2.95 or Filezilla) copy this folder to the location: root of your Enigma2 Image then restart Enigma2 and you will have your desired subtitle player.
    For youtube, download "MyTube.rar" file, extract it to get "usr" folder. Using some ftp utility (DCC 2.95 or Filezilla) copy this folder to the root of your Enigma2 Image then restart Enigma2 and you will have working youtube plugin.
    Regarding, web browser, I am sorry I have not tested any so cannot tell about that.

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!