CCcam 2.1.3 + Oscam 8779 and cccam client problem

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,518 times. The last Post () by lordhagar.

• Hi all,

can i ask you an help with my CCcam and Oscam config?

i am using oscam as server and cccam as client, all installed on my vu+solo2.

oscam is working fine, i have 3 cards working fine in my oscam.server (1 local, 1 remote newcamd protocol, 1 cccam protocol)

see below my oscam.conf

I have a problem on the cccam side.

cccam is able to connect via newcamd protocol, and i can use the 3 newcamd connections above
    but i am not able to use the cards via the cccam connections

any idea?
    i am not able to see anything wrong on my config (i am not an expert)

thanks a lot

see my cccam.cong

• change your cccam entry in oscam.conf to this - it is not complete how you have it

Code
    [cccam]
    port = 35001
    version = 2.2.1
    reshare = 1
    reshare_mode = 0

If you post your oscam.user account you set up for the CCcam share then I would have a better idea. Also ensure that the group on the user account is the same as the readers you want to share.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks a lot

see below my user account,

Code
    [account]
    user                          = tv
    pwd                           = pass
    group                         = 1,2,3
    cccmaxhops                    = 5
    cccreshare                    = 3

and my oscam.server,

• Why are people using oscam as a cccam server? unless peeps have an ulterior motive ie payserver then i dont see the point with this???

Oscam runs fine with newcamd for your friends so why use an unsupported protocol?

• Hi,

for me main reason is to avoid the one line for each caid.

at the moment with newcamd i need to open a port for each caid and on the cccam.cfg file one line for each caid.

cccam protocol is just one line

i am not sure if there is another alternative, i am not really an expert

• Did yo umanage to get it to work?

I have had cccam clients to oscam server for many years, but recently, after a rebuild of Dreamelite on my dm800hdSE, clients are not able to connect to the cccam port of oscam.

• I deleted the oscam I had used by mistake. I have tried 3-4 other oscam with no success.
    I use same configs, only oscam bin-file is changed
    Port in oscam.cfg is correct and I can see it in webif also
    The webif works and oscam decodes on server.
    I have checked ruter, and it's ok. Tried route to port 21 with success from outside, but not to port I use for oscam
    When I telnet to port from local PC, I get a garbelled result
    When I use outside portscanner, it says it's closed
    When I use local scanner on local PC, it doesn't find the port, only the other open ports indicating that it is closed.
    I checked with noip.com and ip is correct for hostname.
    Typing the hostname on my pc takes me to router login

Edited 2 times, last by lordhagar ().

• I figured it out at last. I wasn't a problem with the server, but with the client. Installed new image and cccam and voila!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!