SOLO2 - latest Vhannibal Motor settings issue with EPG download on 28.2 plus FIX

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,288 times. The last Post () by rojer.

• Hi, after a clean install of BH 2.0.5 REV A on my SOLO2 then installing the latest
    Vhannibal motor channel list (02/08/2013) I found that I was unable to get the CrossEPG downloader
    to work with the Astra 28.2 openTV provider S**.
    The message was no service configured check tuner configuration.
    I have tracked this to a faulty/missing entry in the channel list for the EPG Data channel
    and the fix is now simple.
    Just do a single transponder scan on 28.2E with the parameters
    frequency 11778 Vertical 27500 and FEC 2/3 - this will find and add the missing
    information channel and the CrossEPG downloader will work again.

If you have this issue hope this helps and works for you.

• Yep there is an issue with this for some unknown reason since middle of june i think i have duo and solo2 and will not update
    easiest way to do just install catseye 28.2 list do your epg download and then put back your vhannibal list its what i do anyway
    Regards

Vu Solo2 1.1m dish from 42e-30w

• Great solves the problem thanks a lot

Vu Solo2 1.1m dish from 42e-30w

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!