x-trend 4000 and Secure Silicon

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,139 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi everyone

I have Xtrend 4000 and new ***link card HD M7 which doesnt work with UNI reader becouse of secure Silicon. ( I think :confuse: )

Maybe there is some version of Cam that can fix that problem.

If anyone can help please. Im lost :too_sad:

• Its a paired card mate. You can try the Blackship version of OSCam, but as far as i am aware that will only work with the Ird€to ICE cards not the M7 ones.

It will be the same with any other Enigma 2 receiver not just the Xtrend, the card will only work in its paired receiver.

Nano

• yep Nano ,, that right.

I have posted that problem on one forum in Chzeck republic. I were offer help with some special cam but for 150 euro . That more than I paid for Xtrend.

• You can always try asking your 5kylink retailer if he can supply you with an Ird€to ICE card.

Those can be read by the a fore mentioned Blackship version of OSCam.

Nano

• M8 they dont sale them any more. Proberly they want poeple to buy 5kylink ready STBs or trying to stop sharing onence forever . Not sure. Will try to get one from e-bazars,,. Thank 4 you replays and hope some smart ass will get that sorted soon .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!