oscam crashes wen push cachex Button

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,197 times. The last Post () by pr2.

• Since a few days oscam Versions will crash if the Button cacheex will be pushed.

I have the problem with oscam for x86_64 PC Linux from oscam.cc download (Version from LePouSat)
    I use a Ububtu LTS 12.04.02 Server with the newest updates..

First time i installed Ubuntu the version runs, after automatical update Ubuntu on last Wednsday now i have the crash.

Today i installed Ubuntu again with all updates the same problem.

I dont know is it a problem of oscam or ubuntu...

Have someone the same problem? and a workaround?

Regards telecomic

• With the old oscam Versions is it now the same.. they crash. I could not believe that nobody use Ubuntu 12.04.02 LTS in the actual release and can confirme the problem as a ubuntu problem...

With the old oscam Versions is it now the same.. they crash. I could not believe that nobody use Ubuntu 12.04.02 LTS in the actual release and can confirme the problem as a ubuntu problem...

I use 12.04.02 LTS & dont have the problem with cacheex m8..
    What is your:
    max_cache_count = ????

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i use max_count = 15000
    in ubuntu 10.02 LTS (32 bit) the oscam rund with the same configs...

Now with version 8818 it looks good... no crash by push the cacheex Button

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!