Powerboard_E2_VX-dm800-20110806132340- ssl82 -sim201- by sat gr

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,888 times. The last Post () by sbinzi.

• Powerboard_E2_VX-dm800-20110806132340- ssl82 -sim201- by sat gr

For clones DM800HD sim201 only

installation in internal flash or in multiboot

new patching solution

Extra install

-Tspanel 3.5

Tested working functions:

video player
    time shift
    webinterface
    software and extension manager

Do not forget saving your settings from software manager before flashing any new image

Thanks my friend aguda for perfect bootlogo

Have Fun sat gr[/SIZE]

• Hello

I have downloaded and installed your image and I must admit that it's very very good!

My problem is that I want to use it for IPTV and the developer of the provider is saying that I must upgrade my firmware of my Dreambox. Since I am almost ignorant(!!!) can you please tell me what does this mean?

Do you have any firmware update for a clone DM800HD?

Or when they say "update firmware" they mean that I will (somehow) update my SIM card to 84(d) , by installing (only) software??

Thank you!

• hi .

I have downloaded and installed the image on my dreambox 800 hd sim 2.01 ssl82 then I put Cccam. cfg file into etc directory but it's not working because there is no cccam emulator in the image when I tried to download it from the addons its wouldn't come .

• You need to find an image with the feeds still active, to be able to install the driver for the DTT. Would be difficult to find the right one that has already installed what you need... and there is not many images still supported for DM800HD, so would be NonSoloSat, OpenPLi and BlackHole by Fairbird most probably

Emo

Hi,

i have a dm800 clone ss82 and i'm looking for an image with dtt driver, and with an url for download settings. can someone help me to find it ?

many thanks

• many thanks,

i have sky digitalkey dtt blu color and many driver .ipk, but i don't know what is the name associated for my digital key.

in the .ipk driver list, i read some names, but i dont know the right one for me

my image is DreamboxUK v1.1 DM800 for Sim2.01 ssl82

i'd like to make working the dtt tuner, it would be enough.

thanks

• You need to install from feeds the A867 Sky Digital Key, and generally it's have the VID:PID below and you install with the commands below,

opkg update

opkg install --force-overwrite v4l-dvb-module-dvb-usb

opkg install --force-overwrite v4l-dvb-module-dvb-a867

reboot

or

opkg update

opkg install --force-overwrite kernel-module-dvb-usb

opkg install --force-overwrite kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867

reboot

List of chip A867 DVB-T models are used:

0x07ca;0xa333 - AVerMedia A333 DVB-T Receiver

0x07ca;0xb867 - AVerMedia A333 DVB-T Receiver

0x07ca;0x1867 - AVerMedia A867 DVB-T Receiver

0x07ca;0x0337 - AVerMedia A867 DVB-T Receiver

0x07ca;0xa867 - AVerMedia A867 DVB-T Receiver

0x07ca;0x0867 - AVerMedia A867 DVB-T Receiver

0x07ca;0xF337 - AVerMedia A867 DVB-T Receiver

0x15A4;0x1000 - AVerMedia A333 DVB-T Receiver

0x15A4;0x1001 - AVerMedia A333 DVB-T Receiver

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!