ccline stop working

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,192 times. The last Post () by vtec123.

• Did you buy the clines m8? pay monthly?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• did not buy from this forum....friend of a friend but must have been a scam site worked for 2 weeks then went off....don't want to say how much i payed....

i payed 12months in advance...i know i know but kids make u go crazy when then don't get there programs lol...

• did not buy from this forum....friend of a friend but must have been a scam site worked for 2 weeks then went off....don't want to say how much i payed....

i payed 12months in advance...i know i know but kids make u go crazy when then don't get there programs lol...

sorry to hear you lost money m8 but payserver are scumbags, do you not have a card of your own to share?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• don't really know how to use my card only have the basic free channels ......

what card do you have sly basic?

M utz

• We dont condone payservers of any type on here m8.
    all they want is money money money greedy , and like you said can go at anytime.
    the only thing you can do is keep sending emails to the guy but it looks to me the scum bag as ran off with your money.
    its a hard lession to take but it may help others out there reading this...

• i would use yer 500 as yer server m8 and put yer card into it and share yer basic package or upgrade to full sly.

Mutz

• I would also look at getting a dish and motor as well m8 or really no point in just sharing your sly for somebody elses sly lol

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!