Test Line

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 732 times. The last Post () by JAZUK.

• If your referring to a payserver testline we do not support them in anyway sorry if its your own card we might be able to help.

hi all can anybody advise me how to put a new cline in my F5 box . i have a test line i want to install beside my other line . cheers

• hi thanks for your quick reply it was from a pay server so i have deleted it . 100% feel the same way about them . my m8s friend gonna send me one to try . I had an S9 open box and replaced it with F5 so it was straight forward putting the cline from one box to other so hopefully when i get other its just same . thanks again

• Sorry to ask if you feel the same way why did yo get a line from a payserver in the first place especially as you know the sites stance on payservers perhaps you can ask your "friend" to help you with this one.

hi thanks for your quick reply it was from a pay server so i have deleted it . 100% feel the same way about them . my m8s friend gonna send me one to try . I had an S9 open box and replaced it with F5 so it was straight forward putting the cline from one box to other so hopefully when i get other its just same . thanks again

• My m8 that supplies me with my cline dont have all channels eg: setanta premier sports chelsea tv etc thats why i went for a test line . i called him and his m8 as everything so i thought this was the way to go . this is new to me so hopefully am not doing the wrong thing ?

• I would recommend you Google how to add a cline to openbox because i have a suspicion be it correct or not that your friend is actually a payserver its nothing against you personally i just can not stand paysevers there greed has destroyed this hobby.

My m8 that supplies me with my cline dont have all channels eg: setanta premier sports chelsea tv etc thats why i went for a test line . i called him and his m8 as everything so i thought this was the way to go . this is new to me so hopefully am not doing the wrong thing ?

You are using all the wrong words m8..
    A m8 would never "supply" you with a cline..

i called him and his m8 as everything so i thought this was the way to go

For card sharing, the "best way to go" is to have a card to share!

You will get all the help you need but this forum is not here to help people setup their paid clines.
    If you went out and bought a cheap but desirable sub, you could share it for a far better quality cline than "your m8" can offer.
    And with a bit of research, it could work out less expensive in the end..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• cheers get where your coming from . going to look into this further thanks for all your help and for putting me in right direction, sorry to be off any trouble

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!