Latest ViX Booting Progress on VU+ LCD Display

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 417 times. The last Post () by camshaft.

• I have noticed over the last week that ViX have changed the LCD Display during booting to a boot load percentage progress.
    The first time I saw it I thought the flash was busted or something. The LCD flashes between the % load & the VU+ box name.
    Am I the only one that thinks this looks awful? I have noticed it on my duo & solo2!

If the animation was just the boot loading % without flashing the box name, it might be a nice feature but as it is now, it looks more like a glitch than an improvement.

It's possible that this has been there longer than a week but I only noticed it recently..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• hi
    yeah mine does the same and my thoughts echo yours, especially the first time i saw it... i was worried the rec was corrupt

all appears to work ok and i do like Vix images.

regards
    camshaft

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!