Stuck in blind search at 28.2 E

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850 times. The last Post () by Shakurazz.

• Hello. I'm trying a blind scan on Astra 28.2 E satellite. However, after successfully performing the first four steps (scanning for TPs), the search then goes to 78 % and stops at TP 11007/22498/V (see attached image). I waited for 20 minutes and nothing changed, so I had to cut the search short and only see as much channels as there have been scanned until the said TP. Is there a way to skip this TP during the blind scan?

2d649a2ea0.jpg

• Hallo,

I have the same problem too.. but not only with blindscan also with normal scan uo to 85%. Never had this problem before.
    Hope soon to find solution for it.

Grtz,

• Hi everone,
    I got the same problem, and its happens from soft version 1.68, before everything was o'k. But be patient, may developers solve this major bug.

• Hallo, don't others have this problem ? or needed more information for an answer.
    Last night tried again, same thing happend, stuck @ 75 % but now @ Astra 1 bij using FW.68 en plugin from bandit.
    One of these days I am going to try with FW.65 and see what happens.

If u have an answer pls post it.

Thanks in advance,
    Grtzzz,
    Allan..

• I still haven't received an answer from Amiko on Facebook. Maybe if you also wrote to them they would consider at least looking into the problem.

• I contacted Amiko on Facebook a couple of days ago about the issue and strangely yesterday the blind scan completed just fine. I don't know if they did something but I certainly didn't upgrade any software. Anyway, please try yourselves, I hope the issue is fixed for everyone.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!